[Wien] Warning message during compilation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:34:42 CET 2014

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thanks for forwarding my response below to the list. Interestingly, I
did not receive a message from the list server telling me that the email
was too large in size (with the option of cancelling it to resend as a
shorter email), which I have received before in the past.  I'm thinking
that maybe the list server only catches newly composed messages and not
replies or the behavior might have changed after a software update.

Gavin