[Wien] Fwd:

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 24 07:52:19 CET 2014

Aha, this request is new. Besides the spin moment, there can also be an
orbital moment. Information about this and the directions of the moments
can be obtained in    x lapwdm -so -up

However, lapwdm will always integrate over all states, so in case you
want to get info about a single k-point and energy, you need to rerun
always both, lapw2/lapwdm with an input such that only one particular
state gets occupied (eventually with only one k-point and
-all emin emax   option.