[Wien] The number of atoms in antiferromagnetic calculation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Nov 28 07:05:34 CET 2014

I guess you mean the AFM NiO struct files at:

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09765.html
[2]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09763.html

Of course, it should be better to use the struct file at [1] with space
group 166_R-3m (specific lattice selected), because the struct file at
[2] with space group R (general lattice selected) had a problem (one of
the two atomic positions for the O atom was missing [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09764.html
]).