[Wien] Regarding Error in lapw1 with WIEN2k13

sharma.krishnaswaroop at gmail.com sharma.krishnaswaroop at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:26:08 CET 2014

Thank you Prof. Blaha for your suggestion. The problem could be solved by adjusting the RMTs and taking rmt x kmax equal to 5.0. The scf cycles could be run successfully to give convergence, without any error in lapw1.
Prof. K. S. Sharma
The IIS University, Jaipur, India
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel