[Wien] The number of atoms in antiferromagnetic calculation

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 29 10:52:55 CET 2014

What do you mean by 'true'? You did something - at least I am unable to
guess what it exactly was that you did - and you got a result connected
in a unique way with your doings. Up to that point your result is true.

I never actually did the NiO example but with the moment EXACTLY 1.2 I
suspect that you did not do what you wanted to do. Did the moment change
at all during the scf cycle or is this the (true) result from
initialization? Did the energy change in a reasonable way (become
lower)? Compare the results with less complicated (ferromagnetic,
non-magnetic) cases ...

And I would strongly recommend to upgrade from that 6 year old version!

Good luck

---
Dr. Martin Pieper
Karl-Franzens University