[Wien] how to increase precision of calculations?

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 29 23:13:34 CET 2014

Hi,
For the convergence, I suggest to increase RKmax further. RKmax=8 is
(very) good, but also not fully converged usually. Going up to
RKmax=10 makes sense.

It's difficult to say for the step at 0.003. Maybe the k-mesh is still
not dense enough. An increase of GMAX (12 -> 18) in case.in2 is worth to
try.

F. Tran