[Wien] Installation of 14.1 vs 13.1 using gfortran+gcc

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 10 08:23:41 CEST 2014

Thank's for the report.

gfortran is much more picky than ifort, so non-standard programming gets
accepted with ifort, but not with gfortran.

A modified Tmaker.f program will be supplied in the next version, where the
corresponding read statements are replaced by something like:

          read(10,'(a)') row
          READ(row(25:79),*) ai,bi,ci
!         write(*,*) ai,bi,ci
          read(10,'(a)') row