[Wien] DMFT

Elias Assmann elias.assmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:23:46 CEST 2014

Hi Pablo,

On 10/13/2014 03:55 AM, delamora wrote:
>          I want to include the DMFT into the calculations and apparently wannier90 does this type of calculations, but I cannot see how to do them. The wannier90 user-guide does not even mention DMFT.
>          Is there a guide for these type of calculations?

Wannier90 does not do DMFT; to use the MLWFs from Wannier90 as a basis
for DMFT is one of the many applications you might use MLWFs for.

In the interest of completeness, I will just mention two DMFT
implementations that are often used with Wien2k:

TRIQS, and its Wien2k interface Wien2TRIQS
<http://ipht.cea.fr/triqs/1.1/applications/dft_tools/index.html>; and

w2dynamics,
<http://www.physik.uni-wuerzburg.de/en/institute_einrichtungen/department_of_theoretical_physics_and_astrophysics/theoretische_physik_i/tp_i/mitarbeiter/prof_dr_giorgio_sangiovanni/>

	Elias