[Wien] rotdef problem

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Oct 13 13:41:21 CEST 2014

The problem in aim comes from the fact, that your struct file contains a
z-position which is very "close" to 1.00000 (Z=0.99998337) and the
present default "accuracy check" in aim has problems with it to
distinguish it from exactly 1.0.

In rotdef1.f change the value of the parameter toler from 1.d-4 to 1.d-5
(maybe even smaller to d-6 or 7) and it will work.

Regards

--
Peter Blaha
Inst.Materials Chemistry