[Wien] BoltzTraP Code ( version 1.2.5 ) getting graphics for thermoelectric properties

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Oct 14 14:49:44 CEST 2014

In the BoltzTrap code file, see Table 1.2 in UserGuide.pdf.  For
example, you should see that the Seebeck coefficient (S) will be in
column 5 of case.trace.  You can create a graphic of the data in your
favorite graph program like Origin, Excel, etc.

An example was also given before using gnuplot:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10961.html