[Wien] cucle 1 LAPW2 not finished

Kevin Jorissen kevinjorissenpdx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:49:13 CEST 2014

Hi Zahia,

The program writes a lot of output.  When something goes wrong, start by
looking at the last things it writes.  Does it crash in LAPW2 step?  What
is the error message?  Is there anything in the output of lapw2
(SrTiO2Ni.output2 or SrTiO2Ni.scf2) that looks interesting?  Are all the
input files there?

I tested your struct file on my computer and the SCF calculation converges
without errors.

Cheers,

Kevin Jorissen