[Wien] DOS spin polarized in WIEN2k-14.2

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Sun Oct 19 17:00:22 CEST 2014

Dear WIEN2k users;

    I am using the 14.2 version and I am doing spin polarized calculation and when I want to plot

'simple' DOS (without 'both spins at once')

    I get a plot with the energy axis limits normal, but the DOS axis is [0:1]

both spins DOS (without neg spin-dn DOS)

    it is 'the same' that is, the same limits, and both plots, up and dn, are shown

both spins DOS with neg spin-dn DOS

    I get both axes, energy and DOS with [-1:1], and the the DOS-dn is not shown.

Now, if I edit the ':dos2' everything is OK.