[Wien] Wien Digest, Vol 107, Issue 6 (Bridging from Physics to Chemistry)

Salman Zarrini salman.zarrini at tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 22 15:46:49 CEST 2014

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My background is Physics but working in a Chemistry department where I
have to always switch the language from Physics to Chemistry when I
wanna discuss something which makes life a bit tough for me.
Any way, thank you for the links, I think I have the one from Roald
Hoffmann in my archive.

Cheers,

Salman Zarrini