[Wien] lapw2 error

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:04:23 CET 2014

I don't see a "save_lapw" step between "runsp_lapw -p" and "initso_lapw"
[
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg05130.html
].  Without save_lapw, maybe there is some mixing of non-SO and SO files
that lead to the error, because when I started with just your struct
file and did:

init_lapw -b -sp -numk 2500
initso_lapw (default settings and no RLOs)
runsp_lapw -p -so

it seemed to run fine without the reported error for the 8 cycles that I
tested it for.