[Wien] MIXER runtime error + solution on Mac OS X

Kevin Jorissen kevinjorissenpdx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:05:43 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

thanks, that's reassuring that there shouldn't be a problem with the
__APPLE__ statements.  It's indeed possible that the NaN's are a harmless
unitialized field that will be initialized at the proper time -- I don't
know.  Jianxin Zhu reported that issue and I merely passed it on.  I don't
have much time this week or next, unfortunately.  My hope is that someone
in the WIEN community can shed light on the behavior we observed.

Cheers,

Kevin