[Wien] TiC calculation with dstart

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:27:20 CEST 2014

A thought - is the "**" because your username is in Kanji? That may break
parts of WIEN2K because Kanji requires 2-3 byte characters. You may need to
switch your virtual box to standard C (Latin).

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
MURI4D.numis.northwestern.edu