[Wien] MSR1a information request

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Sep 18 22:35:25 CEST 2014

Without knowing exactly what this is, almost certainly this is clmextrapol
related, perhaps no prior data from lstart. I am 99% certain it is not a
mixer bug. If there are NaN in the density files things can go wrong in the
mixer, perhaps an infinite loop. That is something which is very hard to
code to avoid.