[Wien] octave3

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:12:05 UTC 2014

Instead of editing the source, I think you can just try

alias tcsh=csh

In .bashrc or some variant of this such as a link from $WIENROOT/tcsh to
wherever csh is on your system. This would catch all tcsh references.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
MURI4D.numis.northwestern.edu