[Wien] ROTDEF - Error

Temuujin Bayaraa foxtemuujin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:16:40 CEST 2015

Thank Dr. Peter Plaha,

It is the structure i would like to simulate and is it possible to do
with Wien2k?
 or i can just simulate 1 thin slab with vacuum?

And i ran x lapw1-band -p to plot band structure of 2x2x2 supercell
but it is taking long time, it is been a week since i started it. Is
it usually like this?

Temuujin

Everything what can go wrong is wrong.

Did you "look" at your structure (xcrysden)? It shows 5 thin slabs with 5
vacuum regions between them ??? Is this the model you want to simulate ? Then:
You cannot simply ignore all previous steps (and their error messages).

x nn     complains about overlapping spheres and gives warnings:
         WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file
         WARNING: ityp not equal. PLEASE CHECK outputnn-file

x sgroup    would reduce the structure (most likely to ONE slab+vacuum)

x symmetry:  look into case.outputs: There are lots of error messages ..

You ignored everything until dstart finally stops .....