[Wien] x symmetry problem

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Apr 4 18:47:17 CEST 2015

If you search the mailing list archive, you should find that the error
is commonly caused by rounding problems in the atomic positions:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07944.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06624.html

If you send the struct file, someone might be able to help you further.