[Wien] Force optimization is not converging for a spinel compound

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:19:36 CEST 2015

Without more specific details it will not be possible to help you as there
are too many possibilities. Almost certainly you have made some mistakes in
the setup of the model, but we cannot say what.

Provide your struct file, details of how the energy is changing, k-pts and
RKMAX as a start.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu