[Wien] runsp_lapw -so mixer.F error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Thu Apr 16 16:21:09 CEST 2015

I don't understand this, there should be no issue with writing to
FeCrAlSi.scf.

The problem is arising because the PW values at the end of the scf run
(k-list) are different from those you started with. I suspect that there is
either something wrong with the FeCrAlSi.clmup & dn that was generated by
initso_lapw or something earlier went wrong. I suggest doing "cat *.error"
to see if there is anything not zero except for mixer.error, and also look
at the FeCrAl.scf1up (and scf1dn) and also scf2up to see if there is
anything strange.

N.B., I assume you worked through the simpler examples first.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University