[Wien] Phonon calculation

Madesis Ioannis(John) imadesis at physics.uoc.gr
Fri Apr 24 20:14:15 CEST 2015

First of all Prof.Marks, you really provided some invaluable help, and
thank you.

The initial approach, by copying only the *.clmsum file, reduced the
cycles from 20 to 12. By adding the extrapolation you suggested, the 12
cycles were reduced to 10 for full convergence.

Using the non-distorted unit cell will surely be better, since 2
differently distorted structures share N-2 same atoms (regarding atomic
coordinates) were as ANY distorted structure has N-1 same atoms with the
non-distorted. For the time being, I cannot use it in my script, but
definitely, it is some food for thought.

Again, thank you, as everyone who contributed in this topic, for your
time and your advises.

--
Ioannis Madesis (Μαδέσης Ιωάννης)
PhD Student