[Wien] How to set the occupation number in Wien2k?

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Aug 3 02:58:51 CEST 2015

The QTL numbers are only within the RMTs, some of the spin is in the
interstitial region. It is hard to force occupations in Wien2k, the most
you can do is set a starting point, and hope that the scf iterations
converge to what you are interested in.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University