[Wien] structure-optimization

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Aug 5 21:24:26 CEST 2015

Read section "5.3 Structure optimization" starting on page 69 in the
WIEN2k 14.2 usersguide [
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ].  If none of
the options does what you want, then you have do each structure change
manually or write your own script(s) to automate your structure
optimization process.