[Wien] structure-optimization

Oleg Rubel orubel at lakeheadu.ca
Fri Aug 7 23:13:19 CEST 2015

Just a small technical addition:
The noise in E vs V plot obtained with mini is largely determined by the “tolf” value in *.inM file. The default value of 2 mRy/Bohr can be too large for the purpose of accurate determination of the lattice constant. Reducing tolf to 0.5 mRy/Bohr with -fc 0.2 switch may be not a bad idea. (Of course, the calculations will take longer.)

Oleg