[Wien] question on irrep (irreducible representation) calculation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Aug 14 03:26:49 CEST 2015

Yes, the "WILL BE IMPLEMENTED" message in your email seems to clearly
indicate that the more complicated group theory is still not implemented
in WIEN2k 14.2 [ http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/limitations/ ].

For a non-spin polarized calculation with spin-orbit, I think you can
still find whether it is non-symmorphic or not by checking the
case.outputs file since the symmetry is not changed in the struct file
by initso [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08031.html
], and you could try the shifting of k-vectors trick [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08217.html
].