[Wien] Elast for magnetic material

Murugan Sundareswari sundare65wien at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:15:17 CEST 2015

Dear Dr.Gerhard H.Fecher,

Thank you for your immediate response.

We are working on predicted full Heusler compounds and for some of
them...we are able to predict them as spintronic.

so far we have not calculated the curie temp..and also since it is
predicted compound we are not able to find the experimental data so far.

Is it possible to calculate curie temperature with our code.

we are calculating the elastic constants at ambient condition for the above
mentioned ferromagnetic materials....and still i have the doubt of using
the structure file of magnetic or non-magnetic to do so?....

Looking Forward to your response,

Best Regards,
sundare