[Wien] DFT+U

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Aug 27 20:16:50 CEST 2015

Check case.outputorb[up/dn].  It looks like they are written there based
on a previous post [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06463.html
].

Your BiFeReO6.inorb file looks problematic.  It is important how you set
natorb [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09138.html
,
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01885.html
].  The natorb is set to 2, but the four "iatom nlorb, lorb" and four "U
J" lines correspond to natorb of 4.  The last two "U J" values are both
0, so you are just doing an LDA calculation on atoms 11 and 12 [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01069.html
].