[Wien] SCF and symmetry

Bruno Landeros brunolanderos at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:37:09 CET 2015

Dear Peter:

Yes, my mistake. First energy (no symmetry) is

-5752.55335845 Ry.

while second energy is

-5752.17735109 Ry.

Since cell parameters are note small (12.994513, 25.002400, 17.381701 Bohr)

and I was testing convergence I asked for just 1 K point in both cases.

May be this the origin of the discrepancy?

Greetings,

Bruno

Enviado desde Correo de Windows