[Wien] Formula full-potential

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 22 15:51:07 CET 2015

Hi,

I was wrong, since there is no detail on the construction of the potential
in Dufek's thesis. To my knowledge, there is unfortunately no document
where the construction of the potential is explained in great details
specifically for WIEN2k. This is not trivial and made more complicated by
the use of cubic harmonics for cubic symmetry. Also, in the interstitial
there is the concept of stars which is used for the Fourier coefficients.

A few more links to documents which may be helpful depending on what you
want to know in particular:

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jmp/22/11/10.1063/1.524800
http://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.26.4571

Actually, for which reason do you need details of the potential?

F. Tran