[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Dec 24 07:55:42 CET 2015

For Ubuntu, you can read the Ubuntu Documentation.  For example, you can
go to:

https://help.ubuntu.com/

Next, enter in the search box: terminal

Then, you should be able to find things like "What is a terminal and how
do I open and use it?":

http://askubuntu.com/questions/38162/what-is-a-terminal-and-how-do-i-open-and-use-it

The error message in your email is too generic, so you need to narrow
down or provide more information on the cause of the error.  To do that,
the information at the following links might be helpful:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11129.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11434.html