[Wien] Formula full-potential

Tuan Vu kesitinhkhongduyen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 04:22:48 CET 2015

Dear Pro. F. Tran

Reason do i need details of the potential:

Time is coming for me to protect my PhD dissertation as part of the
University-supported project.
One of the key question that I will answer before the dissertation council
is that how formula 2.10 in the userguide's.pdf is formed.
The council includes professors from many universities and academies in
Russia, so I can't avoid that questions because the reliability
of the calculation package depends on the full-potential, and so does my
work. With all of my respect, I hope that you can help me
with this question about the full-potential.

Rest regards
PhD. Student Tuan Vu