[Wien] TELNES bcc Fe

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 5 20:11:25 CET 2015

No, there is no parameter where you can modify occupancies.

The only comment I have: What is the character of this 8eV edge in the
partial DOS ?
On one site you mention L=l+1 rule, but on the other you also set a
monopole term ??
Monopole terms should play a role only under certain geometry conditions.