[Wien] Boltztrap -so running indefinitely

Murugan Sundareswari sundare65wien at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:47:21 CET 2015

Thanks Gavin for the suggestion.

I tried to run BoltzTraP for Bi2Te3 (provided in tests folder of
BoltzTrap). The same issue as explained earlier happened. So I am attaching
the details in some files.

BoltzTraP.def says:
5,'Bi2Te3.intrans',      'old',    'formatted',0
6,'Bi2Te3.outputtrans',      'unknown',    'formatted',0
20,'Bi2Te3.struct',         'old',    'formatted',0
10,'Bi2Te3.energyso',         'old',    'formatted',0
-1,'Bi2Te3', 'old','formatted',0

Bi2Te3.outputtrans just has one line:
 Bi2Te3
XXXXXXXX