[Wien] virtual crystal approximation

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 16 05:32:26 CET 2015

Hello,

As I recall, it is nonessential to change the value in case.inst. But the change of NE in case.in2 is important.
It is straight to do so — when you change Fe 26 to 26.2 in case.struct, add 0.2*number of Fe (in the considered unit cell)  to the existing NE.
The reason is simple --- With 26 to 26.2, the valence electron count is increased.

Cheers,

Jianxin

#################################
Jian-Xin Zhu, Ph.D