[Wien] Error - Missing Header

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jan 19 15:20:14 CET 2015

The w2web and change.cgi files look fine.  The solution to that error
before was to install fresh WIEN2k again (in particular, SRC_w2web),
because something in SRC_w2web was broken [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10981.html
].

Also, it is recommended to get the latest version (currently, 14.2)
through the code download link on the WIEN2k website [
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/index.html ] and install it. This is
because problems were found in older versions like WIEN2k 12.  For
example, on the updates page [ http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/ ]
under VERSION_13.1: 25.6.2013, you can see:

SRC_lapw0: improved derivatives in drho.f; gpointm.f (fixing symmetry
breaking); lapw0.F (removed 0-r0 integration); fftw-fixes (new versions
of fftw3,**fix for fftwpack+mBJ, gfortran-compatibility)

fix for fftwpack+mBJ => This means that mBJ calculations in WIEN2k 12
usually did not work, but it was fixed so that it would work in version
13.1 or later (like 14.2).