[Wien] Need help - Installation steps for BoltzTraP

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jan 25 15:31:06 CET 2015

Did you do a bandstructure calculation (i.e., x lapw1 -band [-up/-dn])
just before doing the BoltzTraP calculation? I think that is why the
factorization error usually happens.  However, you need to do the
BoltzTrap calculation directly after the scf calculation , which has no
'-band', (i.e., x lapw1 [-up/-dn]) as Prof. Blaha mentioned before [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04261.html
].