[Wien] charge fluctuation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jul 4 03:48:05 CEST 2015

You can probably figure out how to use clmextrapol_lapw by looking at an
optimize.job script:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12205.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08291.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12208.html

Based on the optimize.job script in the post at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg00643.html

It looks like the steps for a spin-polarized calculation would be:

1- First i run the program with lattice parameter 6.08 or 6.98
2- save_lapw -d xxx
3- x dstart -super
      x dstart -super -up
      x dstart -super -dn
4- changing struct file (lattice parameter)
5- clmextrapol_lapw
      clmextrapol_lapw -up
      clmextrapol_lapw -dn
6- runsp_lapw