[Wien] charge fluctuation

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Jul 4 23:20:48 CEST 2015

clmextrapol is only needed/used if the lattice and/or positions change.

RKMAX changes require nothing.

k-point sampling requires nothing except with -HF

RMT changes require clminter.

Best/safest is to always save the old version

---
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
http://www.numis.northwestern.edu