[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Jul 7 18:33:02 CEST 2015

I have to assume that you are using the latest version of WIEN2k (14.2),
since the version you are using is not mentioned in your email.  So it
should not be a problem. However, if you are using an older WIEN2k
version, there was bug that could remove some atoms when using
structeditor's makesurface:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10250.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08874.html