[Wien] Error in SOC Calculation

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Thu Jul 9 10:57:46 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I am very new to WIEN2k . I was doing a spin-orbit calculation for a
transition metal oxide compound. I followed the procedure of spin-orbit
calculation from manual. I had run spin-orbit calculation followed by a
simply spin-polarized calculation. But I got the following error

*lapwso -p  running LAPWSO in parallel mode**LAPWSO crashed!.260u 1.712s
0:43.32 6.8%  0 0k 0 0io 0pf 0werror: command
/home/pcrout/wien2k/lapwsopara lapwso.def failedstop error*

But another thing here I had noticed that the first spin-polarized
calculation run in * lapw0_mpi , lapw1c_mpi, and  lapw2c_mpi *mode . Before
I was doing  spin polarized scf calculation for another system, the scf was
simply running in lapw0_mpi , lapw1_mpi, lapw2_mpi mode.
Can any body tell me what's going wrong ? What is the difference
between * lapw1c_mpi
and  lapw1_mpi *mode ?
Any help would be highly appreciated .

Kind Regards
Paresh Chandra Rout
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science education and Research, Bhopal