[Wien] Error in spin orbit coupling calculation

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jul 11 20:25:33 CEST 2015

The given information is not enough to help.

For example, in the post at the link:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06644.html

You can see that the "LAPWSO crashed" error message in the dayfile and
"Error in Parallel" in the lapwso.error file was insufficient. The
significant error messages like "OPEN FAILED" appeared in the job error
file (standard output/error).

It looks like you just provided the dayfile information, did you check
the standard output/error and lapwso.error?  You might also check the
output files of the preceding step (case.scf1 and case.output1) for any
problems like warning messages, NaN values, or *** values.  Did you
compile with -traceback?