[Wien] Wien2k installation problem

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Jul 17 11:13:10 CEST 2015

Hi Shamik,
your bash.rc should contain something like
(please check the path on yor computer, take the real *vars.sh versions not the symbolic links)

source /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/bin/compilervars.sh intel64
source /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh intel64

or
source /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/mkl/bin/intel64/mklvars_intel64.sh

note: Take care that you realy "source" the correct *vars.sh with the correct switch
e.g. the directory /opt/intel/bin will contain probably links to compiler/mkl versions that you don't like to use (always latest installation I guess),
therefore, check carefully were the correct *vars.sh are installed on your computer
the links in /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013 or /opt/intel/composer_xe_2015 may work correctly (but I did NOT check that)

note: above I used the path to the Intel tools on my computer, it might be different on yours
I have both ifort and icc in /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/bin/intel64

the name of the compilers is ifort or icc
(the *.cfg files are configuration files if you like to use additional switches, this are not the compilers)

for mic installation, check which *vars.sh you need, maybe you will also need something pointing to the mpi environment

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University