[Wien] core leakage problem

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:20:29 CEST 2015

Dear L. Dobysheva

Thank you for your suggestions. I have over come the problem. The forces
have reached around 1 mRy/**.
Now the issue is the Si 100 layer saturated with H  but the system is
behaving like a metal. I am unable to find its reason or some wrong
approach followed in my calculations.

Kind Regards
Muhammad Sajjad
Post Doctoral Fellow