[Wien] Unable to stop core leakage out of MT sphere problem

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Jul 26 12:23:01 CEST 2015

Please only send emails to the list.

Your structure is wrong, RMTs of 1.38 for Te and 0.7 for V never occur for
a real material.

When you have the correct structure the core leakage issue will go away.
Finding out what you have done wrong is your job.

---
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
http://www.numis.northwestern.edu
Corrosion in 4D http://MURI4D.numis.northwestern.edu
Co-Editor, Acta Cryst A
else has thought"
Albert Szent-Gyorgi
 Dear Professor

 PFA the struct file and the paper which I have referred.

 Thanking You
Sincerely Yours