[Wien] Wien2k OPTIC crashing for XMCD calculation

Santu Baidya santubaidya2009 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:30:21 CEST 2015

Thanks Gavin Abo. As I see from the output files case.symmat1up and
case.symmat1dn contains right and left columns. But the matrix elements Re
and Im parts should be written in case.symmatup/dn files. If I put number
of column 3 it should write three columns data in case.symmatup/dn. Also in
userguide it is mentioned that the broadened and unbroadened spectra are
written in files case.xmcd and case.rawxmcd. Please tell me how can i get
these files.

Thanks,

Santu Baidya