[Wien] Question about the ERROR message from TETRA

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 8 08:55:55 CEST 2015

Yes, there is a limit of "MG" cases, and MG is set to 51 in param.inc.

2 choices:
You can try to increase MG in $WIENROOT/SRC_tetra/param.inc and
recompile. However, I'm not sure if file handling,... works with so many
cases at once.

You have to run (and plot) this in 3 "batches" (you can rename the dos
files yourself before the next batch).

PS: I very much doubt that Si-d is very meaningful, and I don't know how
you plot 130 DOS cases ....