[Wien] reciprocal-conventional vector and reciprocal-primitive vector

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jun 8 18:43:59 CEST 2015

F, B, C(orthorhombic) lattices => conventional reciprocal vectors are
used in case.klist_band

H, R, P lattices => primitive reciprocal vectors are used in case.klist_band

C(monoclinic) lattices => xcrysden and the WIEN2k documentation
(usersguide, code notes) say primitive reciprocal vectors are used.
However, I believe that conventional reciprocal vectors are actually
used in case.klist_band [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06205.html
].

Spacegroup 225 is an F lattice, so conventional reciprocal vectors are
used as mentioned.