[Wien] esepar0 and eseparmin

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jun 24 06:33:48 CEST 2015

See slide 16 in the file at
http://www.wien2k.at/events/ws2008/talks/Blaha.pdf .  In the figure, it
can be seen that small gaps are skipped in the search when the value of
E-separ0 (esepar0) is set slightly larger than small gaps, such that
E-separ (Energy to separate low and high energystates) is found in the
gap that is larger than esepar0. It can be seen that E-separ lies in the
large gap between then valence and semi-core states.